The Life of Science is looking for a part-time coordinator to join the team. This is a paid position. More details below.
Responsibilities of coordinator:
1. Manage thelifeofscience.com website
Publish our weekly posts
Create content for the site: blogs and reports when needed
Coordinate with website developers
2. Manage relationships
Handle any communication on labhopping email/social media
Coordinate ongoing and upcoming collaborations
3. Manage social media
Keep Twitter, FB, Instagram alive and interactive
4. Provide research assistance
5. Coordinate fundraising as well as incoming and outgoing invoices
This person should:
- Have experience editing, writing, and good language & communication skills
- Be interested in science if not scientific training
- Be familiar with TheLifeofScience.com & share its values
- Be very prompt in communication with us
- Be open to a good degree of flexibility
- Be prepared to work with us until October 2018.
- Location: This is a remote position.
- Volume: Expect an average of 10-12 hours of work a week with weekly meetings. Note that some parts of the job, eg social media, may require an constant eye.
- Compensation: We can pay the selected candidate up to Rs 10,000 per month in the first 2 months provided all the given responsibilities are suitably fulfilled.
- Future: If all goes well in month 1 and 2, we will continue this till October.
If you are interested in this, please write to us at email@example.com (with subject: Coordinator position) telling us why you would make a good fit and attaching a CV as well as any relevant samples.